Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Jim Kuehl
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:27:11 +0100

Bud,
The last of the pre-Asph 35 Summicrons are being knocked down for 499 GBP
here in 'Blighty (about USD 749) - check out Ffordes web site if
interested. A bit of a bargain if you ask me, several dealers have s/h
stock above that price! I've not compared them myself but I've read several
reports which say the difference is nowhere near as large as the Summilux
lenses and alonside that, there's a lot to be said for the smaller size
too.

regards,
Jem