Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Poll
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:29:40 +0200

39

started with a box 6x6, found those pictures recently - not really good,
although in my memory they were perfect.

Father lent me grandfathers Leica Standard for my first visit to America when
I was 16.
Did not really impress me then, but now I have it restored (1928 built) and
use it!

Came around Minolta, Rollei, Canon - was not satisfied.

Bought Noctilux in the 80s. Had to buy M6 1/2 year later to be able to use
Noctilux.

Christoph