Subject: Re: [Leica] [Off Topic] NEW CONTAX N1 AF SLR FOR THE 35MM FORMAT
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:46:21 -0700

No doubt Contax has learned from the Nikon experience (and from their own AX
"failure") and have followed the Canon example in designing the new system.
If the 645 AF is any indication, I don't think we need to worry that the N1
might be limited in scope.
I would bet that it will have a new mount with the latest in AF technology.

Mehrdad, you might want to postpone your investment in the AX.

Joe

From: "mehrdad sadat" <msadat@pacbell.net>