Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:48:23 -0700

From: "John Coan" <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>

> Just to relate my one experience with KEH.  Last month I ordered a
> skinny Tele-Elmarit in "bargain" condition.  When I got it, it looked
> new.  The focus helical is a little stiff, but I plan to have it CLA'd
> to take care of that bugaboo.  I really cannot imagine any better
> condition lens that this one, actually.  Makes me wonder, if this is
> what they call "bargain", then what is "excellent"?

John,
Consider yourself lucky. Most likely the Neanderthal behind the counter,
while scraping his knuckles on the floor, reached for the wrong item.

Joe Codispoti
Who plans to go forth with a fifth on the Fourth, and might not come forth
on the fifth.

Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas)