Subject: Re: [Leica] Brochure for sale (was: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 12:22:48 -0400

Nathan,
What a deal!  Have you sold it yet?  Does this include priority
overnight shipping from CH?  Is it used, or new?  Very Good ++++ or Mint
- ----?  Does the brochure come with instructions and special brochure
case?
John

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Brochure for sale (was: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)))