Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:32:26 -0400

Mark,

In regards to b&w photos, do you alter how you process negatives when you
plan on scanning them and printing digitally vs. when you are printing in
the darkroom?  I seem to recall Johnny Deadman stating that he preferred
thinner negatives when scanning--or something to that effect.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Digital)