Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:29:31 -0400

Thanks, Mark.  I'm (finally) signed up for a class in processing/printing
(wet version) that meets in two weeks.  I want to learn how to do it the
"old" way first (besides, I'll need to learn how to process the negatives
regardless), but feel more inclined to print digital--as I already have a PC
and some familiarity with Photoshop, and have no room for a darkroom in my
small flat.  It's encouraging to know that I can get as good--if not
better-results going the digital route.

Dan