Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm 2 vs 90mm 2 ASPH
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:53:34 +0200

Availability seems a bit country-specific. US LUGgers have had problems with
long waits, but I had no problem buying mine in Amsterdam in August 1999. Two
different dealers had them in stock and I bought from the one with the lower
price. Likewise, I have since seen them in shop windows in both Belgium and
Germany.

If you have a problem finding it, check some of the reputable German mail order
outfits, like:

http://www.foto-hobby.de

Nathan

Jlaird@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for all the comments on my question. But now I have one more problem.
> I've gotta have the ASPH! ;) Aside from finding the money, is availability a
> problem?
>
> Jim

- --
Nathan Wajsman