Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm 2 vs 90mm 2 ASPH
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:39:30 +1000

On the subject of the 90/2 APO Asph, I had reason to ask Leica if there
was, as rumoured, a second version of the lens with increased space
between the front lens and the lens cap (or a filter).  The response
from Leica (through their Australian agent) was that there is only one
version of this lens.

Also, my simple tests reveal that the lens cap does not contact the
front lens. Boy she looks close though.

A wonderful lens.  My 90/2 normal (97 vintage) is for sale by the way.
(Its Friday in 84 minutes, so don't send the LUG police around!)

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 90mm 2 vs 90mm 2 ASPH)