Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's be realistic for a minute and anything else on QC
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:06:38 -0400

John Collier jotted down the following:

> Perhaps the "I have been abused by Leica and I am going to rant and rave until
> heck gets mighty cold group" (IHBABLAIAGTRARUHGMCG) would be a good name.

Isn't "IHBABLAIAGTRARUHGMCG" exactly the sound people make when their wife
discovers the third $1800 Leica body they've bought and hidden over the past
six months?

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard               | "...key features are the distinctive rear
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU | lighting clusters that make the Maserati
email: howard.390@osu.edu   | 3200GT instantly recognizable to anyone
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/  | overtaken by it."  -- Maserati sales lit.