Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's be realistic for a minute and anything else on QC
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:06:12 -0400

Guy Bennett jotted down the following:

>> Martin Howard (well, actually, John Collier, but hey, who's counting?) wrote:
>>
>> "IHBABLAIAGTRARUHGMCG"
>>
> you mean when the wife comes to and has regained the faculty of speech, i
> presume. i also presume that this unusual vocable might be uttered as the
> husband's faculty of speech was being strangled out of him.

In my experience, women are never that lost for words... ;)

Actually, I was thinking of the husband-who-life-is-just-about-to-take-an-
ugly-turn's struggle to present a plausible argument, resulting in the above
as he realizes the futility of the attempt and the full impact that his
Leica Acquisition Syndrome are about to have on marital life.

(OK language buffs, diagram THAT sentence!)

M.

- --
Martin Howard               | "Why do I think that MacOS is better than
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU | Windows? Well, you can put sideburns and
email: howard.390@osu.edu   | shades on a 50-year old guy...but that still
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/  | don't make him Elvis"  -- Unknown