Subject: [Leica] Need imaging software recommendation
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:41:16 -0700

I'm looking for a (PC) software program that will allow me to put together
a slide show that incorporates graphics and sound. Anyone have any
suggestions? I just returned from a 4-day baseball tournament and I want to
put together a digital AV presentation.

During the tournament, I used my 400/5.6 Telyt-R for 90 percent of the
action shots. The 25-year-old lens proved it's not past its prime.  It drew
lots of attention from other photographers, which I found quite
interesting. I used it wide open on all but one or two occasions.
Performance, based on preliminary scans, just blew me away. I've used it
enough that I shouldn't be so surprised, but for some reason I am. I guess
I can't believe that a lens that old, still performs so well.

BTW, I hope the software info request isn't too off topic. I am scanning
only Leica negs. :-)

Thanks

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Need imaging software recommendation)