Subject: Re: [Leica] Need imaging software recommendation
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:25:58 -02-30

At 10:41 AM 10/07/00 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm looking for a (PC) software program that will allow me to put together
>a slide show that incorporates graphics and sound. Anyone have any
>suggestions? I just returned from a 4-day baseball tournament and I want to
>put together a digital AV presentation.

Microsoft Powerpoint
Lotus Freelance Graphics

Macromedia Director
Macromedia Flash

First two are pretty easy to learn and use. The second two are advanced and
can be saved as shockwave movies for the web.

If you have a decent internet connection, you can have a look at these
working on my company website. http://www.straylight.ca/work.htm

cheers,

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca ---- http://www.straylight.ca ---- Tel: 709-576-2297
"Visual Communication For a Digital World."