Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:25:07 -0700

Robert Jagitsch wrote:

> >  I just don't like
> >to play a games unless I know all the rules before it starts.
> >
> >Matt Barker
>
> Matt,
>
> Exactly my sentiments. I'm glad you at least yours already.
>
> I figure the lack of explicit rules and changing horses in mid-stream
><Snip>

Well we are all skirting the issue of the fact that we do have Bill Rosauer on
our list here and it's his baby.
So when he gets around to checking his E-mail this week he'll see what's going
down here and give us an answer!
Unless he's getting sunburnt in Tahiti! Umbrella in drink, babes everywhere!
Mark (Bring in the Plumbers!!!:) Rabiner

Message from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA cameras)