Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:27:29 -0500

>  >
>  >I, for one, am glad they opened up to dealers because I did not have the
>  >cash to lay out $2750 in June (after 2 weddings in May), but could happily
>  >put down a deposit with my dealer for a 0.85 expected in November (now
>  >looking like December)!  I figure the $50 savings and time value of money
>  >come pretty close to breaking even with the 8.25% sales tax I'll pay.
>  >

The point is, it should have either been sold through LHSA
exlusively, or through dealers exclusively. But not both, unless the
terms were identical.

Compare your situation to mine:

Tom: cash, no camera, 6 month wait.
Robert: no cash, no camera, 6 month wait.

Not a very fair deal.

- -R

- -------
PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
(512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))
Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))
Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))