Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of Cosina lenses on cameras?
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:03:14 -0400

Thanks for the link!

Yow! That 50 1.5 is big!!! At least compared to those tiny IIIf cameras...
Would there be any problems with the lens blocking the viewfinder on a IIIf?
Are the various sonnar 1.5 copies around the same size? The compact 35mm
from Cosina looks as though it will be a good match with my camera, can
anyone give a recommdation for a comparable sized 50mm?