Subject: Re: [Leica] Lieca QC--a joke? No a pleasure!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:56:14 -0600

Once again I get the chance to wax eloquent about the marvellous service
that Kindermann STILL offers. They do not do warranty repairs, as they are
not the distributors anymore, but other than that, they do wonderful work. I
just received back my Visoflex 3 outfit that they CLAed for me and they even
threw in free some extra parts I requested. Turn around times are very
quick, subject to parts availability, typically one to two weeks depending
on shipping methods (I am on the other side of the country). Have I
mentioned how good these guys are yet? So far Lisle-Kelco has been fine but
I have not yet heard anything about their service department.

John Collier

I recently have purchased a new M6TTL, a new SF20, a fresh 35/1.4 and a
fresh 90/2.8 and have had no QC problems at all.