Subject: Re: [Leica] Summaron summary sought
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:12:46 -0400

"Here are two pictures on my website that were shot with that lens..." -
Steve

Very nice, Steve!  If I can negotiate a better price, I'll buy the lens.

By the way, I'm a great admirer of your street photography.  Many street
shooters do precisely that...shoot...and proudly display the random results
("look...here's a girl glaring at me 'cuz  she didn't want her picture
taken...and here's an old man staring at a pigeon...and here's a guy with
spiked hair wearing an earring kissing a girl with a tattoo on her
shoulder...edgy, eh?").

In your case, in the words of that ancient ruin Rod Stewart, "every picture
tells a story."  That takes talent and, more importantly,  work.
I like that...a lot.

Thanks,
Craig
Boston