Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid question!!!
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:49:55 +0800

John,

This is when the images in the rangefinder do not line up when the lens is
focused correctly. The easiest way to establish the horizontal is to focus
on infinity and point at something far away (a couple of miles or so) and
for the vertical - that is obvious at any distance. It affects picture
taking by preventing you from focussing accurately (horizontally off) or
easily (vertically off)

> ould someone explain to me what is horizontal and vertical rangefinder
> misalignment. How can I find out mine is misalignment? And how it will
> affect picture taking. Many thanks.
\

HTH

Adrian