Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS; UV filter and 21mm now 15 mm!
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:55:01 -0500

Best way to protect the lens from damage is to schedule it under your homeowner's
policy. It is all risk and has no deductible. Covers  all accidental damage to the
lens.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS; UV filter and 21mm now 15 mm!)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: UV filter and 21mm ASPH lens - do they fit together?)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: UV filter and 21mm ASPH lens - do they fit together?)