Subject: [Leica] plug piracy on the high seas...
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:08:23 -0400 (EDT)

after i boasted about the plug's recent terrorist activities, bob kramer
pointed out:

>Nice shot there, Kyle me matey!  I even like the flare.  Too bad though
>that you didn't include any shots of the horrified crowds as you cut your
>swath through their unruly tourista asses.  ;-)

the reason we didn't was that it was just too graphic. lots of people with
little "acieL" stamped in their foreheads in script after they were
pummled with our red-dots and made to suffer the shame of not owning a
leica. many wept and hurled their little bits of contax crap and plastic
rollie-junkers and nikon f's into the sea and fell to their knees as we
focused and refocused our elmarits. we didn't actually take any pictures.
that one i posted was accidentally taken when i clocked some joker with my
m6 and the shutter went off. hence the flair. i didn't know it had film in
it.

>BTW, love your new Goth site layout and photo spread.  Nicely done!
>Excellent choice for the front page photo, also.  The muted colors and
>grain work like a charm with the sultry gothette subject.

thanks, i've been workin' on it. want to become the lug's preeminent leica
semi-smut peddler.

kyle "gothshotz" cassidy

leicapages:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker