Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: WAS; UV filter and 21mm now 15 mm! and now 19mm
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:52:55 -0700

><Snip>
> >When I am driving in my car, or I am going through a car wash in my car, I
> am glad my car has a windshield ;-)
> >

> You're babbling incoherently.
>
> ;-)
>
> Jim

IF you're out shooting panaramics it's better to drive because your car
windshield makes a great previsualizer.
What you see is what you get.
Just climb out of the car and get the shot.
Wanna know why when you climb outta the car to grab a shot it's never any good?
Cause you're not getting what you just saw. You're not shooting panaramics.
I'm biting at the bit for an XPAN. But i hear if they fall off the coffee table
to the carpet you gotta figure out how to get the thing fixed and no one will do it.
That's post number 87B!
Mark Rabiner