Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #243
From: "Doug Doyle" <dpdoyle@uniserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:41:01 -0700

Hello group!

I am a Leica neophyte and am presently stocking away my pesos in order to
afford an RF (preferable Leica, of course).  There have been a few comments
in the group over the last week about servicing.  I am wondering how much
servicing an M6 needs.  I understand it will depend on the treatment of the
camera, but say at 20 rolls a month and 50 rolls a month how often would a
camera see a service centre?  I am, of course, assuming reasonable care with
the camera, no skydiving or bungee jumping, just travel in a bag and street
use.

Cheers,

Doug
Vancouver, Canada