Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #243
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:33:01 -0400

Doug:

An interesting question and I'm sure you will get many opinions on it. My
M6 (1990) has failed twice internally (film counter, meter) and had a
repair resulting from a drop (bent rewind crank) It was repaired all three
times by Sherry, who does excellent work at fair prices.

Interestingly, my M4 has never needed any service.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>