Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada Lisle-Kelco service
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:10:51 -0600

Come on, let Gerry at Kindermann have his vacation. I think that it would be
much faster to wait for Gerry to have a look at it as reported turn around
times for Germany seem to quite long. Kudos to Lisle-Kelco for being honest
with you.

John Collier

PS: Gerry is very very good and, most importantly, very close if there are
any problems.

PPS: What is the problem with the lens?

Replies: Reply from "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Canada Lisle-Kelco service)