Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:how much servicing?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:50:07 -0600

If you are a light user of your camera and seldom stray in to the slow
speeds, it is important to fire all the shutter speeds, work the frame
selector lever, self timer, etc every month or so to keep thing loosened up
and lubricated. If you have an M6, it is also a good idea to occasionally
turn the shutter speed and ISO dials through their full range to help keep
the meter contacts in good shape. Cameras that are seldom used, and not
regularly exercised, may need CLAs as often as every three to five years.

John Collier