Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica M6 or M4-P and Lenses (21mm to 50mm)
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:12:37 -1000

Aloha,

I am still trying to find a used Leica M6 or M4-P body.  Would prefer one in
"user" condition, but must be mechanically sound.

Also looking for a lens.  I have narrowed down my choices to a 21mm, 35mm
and possibly a 50mm, but willing to accept anything in between 21mm and 50mm
(Pre-ASPH would work just fine.)  Again, not too concerned about the
cosmetics, but must be mechanically sound and the optics must be clean and
scratch free.

Please e-mail me privately (ttamura@aloha.net) with what you have, condition
and asking price.  If you have any jpg images, please forward those to me.

Thanks again and Mahalo from Hawaii, Thomas