Subject: [Leica] Strap and WTB: M6 Strap
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:30:49 -1000

With all this talk of camera straps, I am in need of a strap for a Leica M6.
While I prefer the M6 type (also had an older one on my M4-2,) I am open to
any suggestions.  Where can I find more info on the strap that you are all
talking about (sorry if I missed an earlier post with the URL?)

If any of you have a used (well worn is okay) strap that you would like to
sell.

Or if I need to get a new one from a dealer, please contact me if you know
of a dealer that has one in stock.

Please feel free to contact me privately (ttamura@aloha.net)

TIA, Thomas