Subject: RE: [Leica] UV filters - thanks to all
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:14:15 +0200

Hi Vick,

Frankly if you are that concerned by preservation of your Leica, you should
put it in safe an forget about using it ever. It's a metal piece made for
taking pictures, not a miniature. Use it, scratch it, have it with you, make
it know rain and mud.... Do you think your pictures will be better because
the lugs are as new as the day your camera left the plant?
All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)