Subject: RE: [Leica] Velvia
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:36:21 +0200

Hi Robert,

For people shots, 50 ISO is too much (I prefer 40 ISO for other subjects
anyway). Try 32 ISO and you should get much more neutral skin tones. That
said, Velvia is not the film I would choose for portraits. Moreover, in MY
very very humble opinion, Kodak 100 (in its several variations) present less
color shift for zone outside of exposure tolerance.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)