Subject: RE: [Leica] LUGgers at Photokina?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:05:23 +0100

Nathan,
I have already booked into the most reasnably priced accomodation just 400m
from the 'Kina. I swore I wouldn't do it again after the attempted murders
in the corridors after midnight last time, but my Youth hostelling
interests are just too deeply ingrained... Just think, a chance to spend a
night in a room with 5 other weirdos you've never met before, hey! Life can
still be exciting at 43!
I missed out on the Friday night binge last time as I went to check in, but
I'm up for most things that folks suggest.
Jem