Subject: RE: [Leica] New Leica Stuff...Elvis camera
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:11:23 +0100

Bill,
The Elvis commemorative will probably have a talking 'chip in it which
retells the old gag, 'What would Elvis be saying if he was alive today?'
"Help! Let me out! Let me out!" (he was buried if you recall...)
I guess it would have to have a blue suede covering as well ;-)
Jem
From: 	Bill[SMTP:m6rf@yahoo.com]

OK men, here is almost the last word on what Leica is going to be
introducing within the next 60 days at Photokina.

Fourth, Leica will introduce no less than 37 new commerative
collectable models including: A Lady Di collectable, an Elvis
collectable, a Bill Clinton collectable, and a Monica collectable.

Bill
=====