Subject: RE: [Leica] optical excellence and the human error factor
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:56:23 -0400

Wouldn't the autofocus should give you camera shake at those speeds?

I just
turned the lisghts off in my study and I was getting exposures from 1 to 5
sec at 1.4 and the camera was autofocusing correctly, it did hunt a bit at 5
sec but still achieved focus on anything I pointed it at. At 1 to 4 sec the
focus was near instantaneous. At 1 sec or faster, I could not measure the
focus time, its instantaneous.

Replies: Reply from "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] optical excellence and the human error factor)