Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:New Contax N Digital in 2001, was: New Contax autofocus SLR
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:59:56 -0400

doug herr thinks a tilt=shift adapter would be cool. I apologise if the
following response belongs in the heavily sweating political correctness
thread. beside the astronomical expense the mechanism would be too monica. i
have the 90 canon t&s.while it's wonderful the mechanics are fat. Also
remember that only 645 contax has an auto diaphram that could conveively
work.  the jena(prakisix) would be manual, the current hasselblad lens you
would have to press the stop down lever before shooting then turn the
diaphram all the way to max aperature and repeat the procedure or leave it
stopped down.  I have devised many weird and wonderful adapters such as r to
m when leitz dropped the ball, olympus to eos( the former's 24 shift is
vastly superior to canon's),eos to m (use max aper only w/ 20 to35
sharp 3,5-4.2  zoom with zeiss finder showing all fields but tape leaving
only 35 projected ala m3 with entire view the 21, adapter to put minolta
mirrorlockup 21mm superwide biogon clone on m, also zess designed 15mm
pentax superwide rectilinear (pam anderson front element) on m. if
interested in any of these use rof@mac.com i realize this
 response might have been more appropriate in  political
correctness discussion but that thread is sweating profusely .