Subject: [Leica] uh oh, they got tina....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

tina must have picked up some brain fever in centeral america ... she's
making irrational statements:

>You have once again confirmed my belief that the LUG is the best group on
>the internet!
>
>Leically,
>
>Tina

ob-leica: on saturday (sunday morning actually by that time) after
shooting the goth-o-rama, i'm standing out on the street waiting for
something, swaying about four inches left and right because of six hour
happy-hour special on white russians (this was at exactly the time the car
pulled up with the girl on the hood, btw:
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/vesago/1/17.jpg) and this
guy is standing in front of me, with a tatoo of a pentagram on his neck,
also swaying about six inches to the left and the right, one eye rolled
back in his head and he says:

dude: "shey, 's that a (hic) leika?"
me:   "(burp) yup."
dude: "thath a great camera man, great <expletive> camera. i got one
       myshelf. (hic)."
me:   "i gonna growapa munglese screwmount."
dude: "ow man, you said it. blagnabit summicron."
my wife (arriving on scene): "let's get out of here."
me:   "say, ginde blepem leica guy," (pointing)
wife: "excellent."
dude: "wonderful glekspecht camera. nice to meetchas." (tips imaginary
      hat.)

so you never know where you're going to meet another leicaslacker.

kc