Subject: Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?
From: welch@pressroom.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:13:59 -0400

I too use a D2 with an Aristo cold light head, but mostly for medium format
 work. I have the high intesity version and the bulb that is formulated for
multicontrast paper and filters.  I find my negatives don't demand any
adjustment in development for printing on the cold light versus my dichro
enlarger, but I suppose some might be a good idea if I tried to use a
condenser enlarger. I find Kodak's times for D76 1-1 and Xtol with Tri-X
and Verichrome Pan are pretty much on the money for me, with some
adjustments for for high or low contrast lighting.

Bill Welch

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?)