Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement
From: John Hoang <johnhng@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:18:44 -0700

Hi John,

My M6TTL also fires the flash (SF 20) every ten times or so when the film is
wound. I wonder if yours is the same or it fires every single time. Mine is
about 4 month old. Should I send mine to Leica to have them check? (sigh)

John Hoang

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Buying from New York Camera)
Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> ([Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement)