Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:02:07 -0400

John,

Mine did not fire every time... I would guess every fifth time or so.
The problem first showed up when I mounted an SF 20; but I also tested
it with a Metz and Leica adaptor and it did the same thing.  So, the
problem is in the body.

If I were you, I would send it in for repair.  I would be curious if
they replace yours like they did me, or if they repair it.

Does your SF 20 seem to bind to the camera shoe?  Mine was very hard to
remove and I asked them to look at that too.

John

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement)
Reply from John Hoang <johnhng@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 Service Story Update -- Camera Replacement)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Buying from New York Camera)