Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica M Homepage (UPDATED)
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:14:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/00 11:46:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsjm6@cbn.net.id writes:

> http://LeicaM.Homepage.Com

What a cool website, Jerry!  Your picures, to me, illustrate EXACTLY what is
so unique to the Leica M system: you can take shots almost without thinking -
or with as much thinking as you want.  Bravo.  I've never been able to say
precisely what it is that is often so recognizable in "Leica pix," but for
some reason it leaps at you in many of the photos on you site.

Thanks for a neat diversion from "work" work!

Scott Green

Replies: Reply from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> (Re: [Leica] New Leica M Homepage (UPDATED))