Subject: Re: [Leica] Werner Bischof's book
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:43:57 -0500

Why do disasters always always happen at the most inopportune
time?

Something corrupted my window's registry and among other things I
had to reinstall Netscape. When I attempted to log on to my mail
server I retrieved several messages -- some of which I read and
others that wouldn't open up. Those that I read disappeared after
I closed them. Well It caused other messes bigger than this one
on the LUG but I'll start here.

I had received three inquires about the referenced book. One from
Sonnar@aol.com that I can't open, one from I believe to be Craig
Roberts in Boston (are you the ham, Craig), and one with only a
reference to the book in the subject line.

Sorry to take up the space on the LUG for my problem, but if you
are one of the three, I would appreciate it if I could hear from
you again.

Ebert Steele
K5CAD
LaMarque, Texas