Subject: Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:33:03 -0400

Personally, I would have saved the money on the car. Boston has a pretty
good subway (called the T) and the city is fairly compact compared to most
US cities. With the Big Dig STILL going on (and on, and on...), you can
probably get anywhere IN the city faster by walking and taking the T than
trying to drive. If you want to get OUT to see the area surrounding Metro
Boston, a car would be a good bet. (Depending on where you want to go the T
might get you out of Boston too.)

As I'm only 2.5 hours north, I'll probably be down for this too.
(Got my first LHSA membership application all filled out waiting for payday.)
Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)
Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] REALITY CHECK)