Subject: Re: [Leica] self timer for M6
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:18:26 -0400

If you do a global site search for WALZ on eBay, you find about 2 or 3 such
mechanical timers for auction at any given moment (usually) along with a
bunch of other neat accessories from the classic RF era. Everything that
Walz made that I have owned has been of excellent quality design and
finish. Most items often go for less than $20 range.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube