Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica or B+W Filters
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:09:35 -0400

> the problem with Heliopan filters is that only one of them, a PL, is
> multicoated, and that is a very recent innovation.

Here's a list of the multi-coated Heliopan filters:

http://www.heliopan.com/heli_multi_coated.htm

and (again) the description of what they mean:

http://www.heliopan.com/helio1.htm

One of the advantages of the Heliopan 'Standard Coating' filters, is they
are SO thin.  I do not know if the multi-coated ones are thin also, they
may be...

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica or B+W Filters)