Subject: [Leica] Cheap & Good Scanner (?)
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:18:31 EDT

<<on 24/7/00 10:02 am, M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos at meb@goodphotos.com wrote:

> For those of us who are trying to save our coppers for quality lenses
> first, is there a less expensive film scanner on the market that still
> delivers quality scans?>>

Michael:

I have a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual slide/negative scanner that I bought for
$350 from Cameraworld.com.  The 2400dpi scans are good enough for 8x10 prints
on my Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer.  I am sure the Nikon scanners are far
better, but they are also more expensive!

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management