Subject: Re: [Leica] Archival Print Washer
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:58:42 EDT

Are you looking at the Gravity Works washer?  I use one of their washers for
4x5 film, and like it.  It uses more water than I would prefer, but it's a
lot of fun watching the siphon action. I use a Cascade washer made by
Summitek in Salt Lake City  www.summitek.com It is very nicely made and uses
a minimum amount of water.  I thought it was nice buying directly from the
man who makes them, he was very helpful in answering all my questions.  There
are other good washers on the market.  You might want to check out the one
made by Versalab, www.versalab.com , not as pretty as some, but much less
expensive.  I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them.

Richard Wasserman