Subject: Re: [Leica] Long post about split printingnot going through!
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:11:09 EDT

<<However- when I tried to post it- apparently it was TOO LONG, and it was

filtered out- so if you are interested in our experiments- contact me

privately, and I'll forward the post to you!>>

Hi Dan,

I'm one of the people who is interested in your method.  I just got a Beseler
PM4L on ebay.  The instruction manual has rudimentary information on B&W
printing, but I sure would like to know more.  Thanks.

Regards,
Richard Wasserman