Subject: Re: [Leica] My New Leica! Week 16
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:20:20 -0400

Just email NJ parts dept. and ask for a few, they'll send them right out.
I'm sure that If I had told them that I was going to put one on a black M5
they might not have sent me one, but they seem to have a 'don't ask, don't
tell' policy that works for me so they sent two for naught.
Michael
Nice alt shot this week BTW Bob.