Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:17:25 -0400

At 03:25 PM 7/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
>could someone steer me to a used Kaiser 35mm or 6x9 enlarger

  I've never seen a Kaiser enlarger new or used.

  I'd suggest you contact Robert Salomon of HP Marketing at 973-808-9010;
he could probably tell you of any dealers who actually stock Kaiser
enlargers and/or may have some used equipment. Any dealer who handles HP
products (Linhof etc) should be able to order Kaiser for you.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net