Subject: [Leica] FS: R-5
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:09:06 -0400

Leica R-5 SN 1902352, (Germany) black with box, body cap, strap,
instruction book.
Condition: Outside mint minus.  Operations: Fine -- no known problems.
The viewfinder is very clean with a new screen. Reason for selling: I
have
2 other R cameras I use regularly, including a new R-7.  I no
longer use the R-5 and there is no point in it just sitting in my
cabinet.
Originally purchased from Don Chatterton in 1995.  Price:  US$750
including 2- day shipping to anywhere in the USA.  10-day return
privileges.

Please contact me via Email at kenlass@gate.net or by phone at
561-732-6104.

Ken Lassiter