Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Viewfinder on M2 question
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:06:27 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/00 3:14:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wilcox@tir.com
writes:

<< How sure are you of this? My M2 is the same way (always has been for the
 years I've owned it. This is also the way Sherry returned it to me after a
 CLA a few months ago.

 Ken Wilcox >>

I had 2 M2's until last week, sold one (I'm a perfectionist-nut so I'd have
noticed if the it was tipped) but still have one left, both CLA'd by Sherry,
both with flush, non-tipped light panels.  My M4, dinged but working, CLA'd
by Don Goldberg, has a straight panel also.  As did my M4-2 and both my
current M6's.  Go figure.